June 4, 2022

Dad...You're One in a Minion Father's Day Card

 Hello, cardmaking friends! Tracy here, and today I have one last Father's Day inspired card to share. Here are all of the details.


Crackerbox Stamps Used:


I started my card by creating a simple blended card front using yellow ink. Then with a chosen stencil, I added green ink just around the edges of the card front. Add to a white cardstock base. Stamp the sentiment to the bottom of the card front using black ink.
Stamp the Minion onto white cardstock using black ink, and add color using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. I added Glossy Accents to the goggles and let dry completely. Fussy cut out the image and adhere to the card front using foam squares.
I added the "Dad" using letter stickers matted in white cardstock and added that to the card front using foam squares.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!