June 2, 2022

Easy Swing Card for Father's Day!

 Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with an easy way to create a Swing Card for Father's Day!


We have a great collection of sentiments and images in the Crackerbox Store. You can use this design for any occasion. Just changing the colors and the stamps. On my card, I used the Best Dad Ever sentiment from the most recent release and the fabulous Super Guy image.


I stamped the Best Dad Ever sentiment and the  Super Guy image onto white smooth cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black In. Then I colored the  Super Guy with TriBlend Markers from Spectrum Noir. Additionally, I used designer paper in coordinated colors to enhance the details of the image.

For the Swing Card, I used a new amazing die-cut design with circles in different sizes and designs. If you want to know all the details about this set of dies and more details about my easy swing card for Father's Day, you can find them HERE on my STAMPARTPAPEL Blog.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!