June 8, 2022

Ink Blending Father's Day Card

Hello crafty friend! Ericka here and I have a simple Distress Oxide Blending Father's Day card using the Bear Fun Orson stamp. I love ink blending and how quick you can make a pretty card using a variety of colors.

I started by masking off the top portion of my card case. I then used Distress Oxide in Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, and Ground Espresso. I then spritzed a little water in my hand, flicked it on the base, and used a paper towel to lift off the water droplets.

Once my background was dry, I stamped the Bear Fun Orson and watercolored him with the Ground Espresso ink. I then stamped the World's Greatest and Dad sentiment and white heat embossed it. There you have it, a quick and easy Father's Day card using some Distress Oxide Ink blending. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!