July 23, 2022

Bathroom Humor Card by Martha Lucia

Hello there! Martha Lucia is here to share a bathroom humor card from our most recent release. Definitely, this new collection makes you smile always! With these new stampsjust let your imagination and humor fly, and you can create easy projects just like I did.


I am using the Toilet Roll on Holder Stamp on this card, and the sentiment Job Isn't Finished. First, I created the card base using Melon CenturaPearl cardstock. Then, I cut the second layer a little smaller than the card base. I just die-cut a lateral border with the Create Slimline Borders to decorate it. 
On a separate piece of White Smooth Cardstock, I stamped the Toilet Roll on Holder Stamp and covered it with Spectrum Noir Glossy Highlights to add texture and shine. When the paper was dry, I fussy cut it with scissors and pasted it over the decorated card base leaving a space down to stamp the sentiment Job Isn't Finished. As a final touch, I pasted the decorated layer over the card base using crafty foam tape to add more dimension and enhance the gorgeous design of the border.

If you want to see all the products I used on my card, you can visit my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG.

Products used:

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!