July 24, 2022

Fairy-Inspirational Mermaid Scene Card

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna today with another fun installment in my Fairy-Inspirational series.


I had a lot of fun creating my mermaid card this month!
  The stamps I am using in my scene today are:

My scene was created with my gel press, a seascape stencil from my stash, and some acrylic paints!  I always love pulling out my gel press--and these stamps were a great reason to play!  After my background was dry, I heat embossed my stamps directly onto the panel.  For larger silhouette images like the mermaid, I like to heat emboss twice for an ultra-smooth finish!  The perk to red rubber stamps is they hold ink beautifully, so I never have to worry about missing spots for embossing!


How do you like my Fairy-Inspirational series so far??  I am having a blast creating with all the fabulous stamps for sure!  Here are some quick links to the other cards in the series:

Thank you all for stopping by! For the complete supply list, please visit my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness 
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!