July 30, 2022

Believing In Yourself Card

Hello Harry Potter friends! Today I have a fun little card to share in honor of the New Release Harry Potter Stamps from Crackerbox Stamps. Here are all the details.



Crackerbox Stamps I Used For This Card:


First, I created a simple blended background for the card front using Distress Oxide Inks and blending brushes. Using the MISTI, I added the sentiment to the right-hand side of the card front using black ink. 
Stamp the images onto white cardstock, and add color to them using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Once dry, I fussy cut them out and add them to the card front using foam squares. The card base is simply white cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!