July 27, 2022

Thanks A Minion Card

Hello crafty friends! Ericka here and today I have a thank you card featuring Phil the Minion. I love these fun minion stamps at Crackerbox and there are so many ways to use them.

I created my card by masking off my card base and blending distress ink in Salvaged Patina, Mermaid Lagoon, and Uncharted Mariner. I then used the top of my Uncharted Mariner and dipped it in the ink, and placed it on my card base to create lines. I also splattered some water on the paper to lift off some ink.

I stamped and colored Phil with watercolor markers and cut him out to add him to my card base. I finished my card with the Thanks a Minion sentiment, and clear heat embossed it. I lined it up a little sideways to match Phil's waving hand. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!