July 2, 2022

Fun Snarky Cards by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here. I hope you are enjoying the most recent release. Today, I have two fun snarky cards to share with you. Let's start with the most simple:

This card is featuring the stamp Recently Bought Toilet Brush. This has been one of the favorites from the release and really is too funny! I stenciled the background of my card using White Pigment Ink and then, stamped the sentiment over the yellow cardstock. I love the combination of gray and yellow and used white to neutralize the colors. On a separate piece of white smooth cardstock, I stamped the Toilet Roll included on the Toilet Roll & Plunger Set of 2. I fussy cut it with scissors and used it to decorate the die-cut frame.

My second card is featuring the Be-hinder Saying and the Butt Guy. I stamped both images onto white smooth cardstock and then colored the Butt Guy with TriBlend Markers from Spectrum Noir.

To resize the layer, I used one mini slimline die from the Lopped Lace Petite Rectangle Mini Slimline Dies. I love when I can stretch my products and use them in different combinations.

The stamps used on the above card can be purchased as individual images and/or as a set of 2. Both are great sizes for any type of card.

You can find all the details and products that I used on these cards, HERE in my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!