July 3, 2022

King Of The Throne Dad Card

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna today with another fabulous red-rubber inspired card project. Have you had a chance to visit the Crackerbox Stamps site yet and seen the newest release??  The snark is heavy on this one and right up my alley!


Today's card features: 

I created this card with my husband in mind! LOL. I used a no-line coloring technique with my Copic markers and then heat embossed the sentiment in a copper embossing powder directly onto the image.


My card design is a newer one for my and is a side folding mini slimline. I cut a piece of cardstock at 8.5x3' and scored it at 6" to create the card. The shorter piece forms the top flap of the card, and you glue your focal piece to the side as an overhang. Kinda fun!

That wraps up my post for today!  Thanks for stopping by.
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!