July 12, 2022

Stenciled Card with Snarky Stamps

Hello there, Martha Lucia here to share a card created with a stencil and two fabulous stamps Some People Speak and the Mosquito Bug.


The process to create this card was very simple. I first created the card base using White Smooth Cardstock. Then I cut a second layer that I stenciled with VersaColor White Pigment Ink.
I let the ink dry naturally and after a while, I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white smooth cardstock. Then I stamped on the upper part of the Mosquito Bug and fussy cut it with scissors. 
Additionally, I resized the layer of the sentiment using a Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Mini slimline Die that I cut above the middle. I arranged all the pieces with Crafty Foam Tape to have different levels and made them more attractive.

Thanks for stopping by and if you want to see more photos and details about this card, you can find them in my STAMPARTPAPEL Blog.

Stamps Used:
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!