July 10, 2022

A Card Of Encouragement

Hello Stamper! Vicky here today sharing a card with a bit of humor and encouragement, or if someone needs a little pick-me-up. I am using a couple of new stamps from Crackerbox Stamps. This could be used in so many different situations. I have a friend getting a divorce and another friend getting a colonoscopy, so I am not sure which one will get this card because it could be used for either of them. Maybe I will just make another one.


I used Tree Sm. for the weeds around the outhouse.

I stamped with Memento ink and colored the Outhouse with Copic markers. I mixed Brillance greens for the weeds and used Tree Sm. The saying Everything Comes Out was stamped with VersaFine.

Hope you have a great day; thanks for stopping by and taking a look.
Vicky 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!