July 6, 2022

Well Crap Belated Birthday Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a belated birthday card. Most of us have missed someone's birthday and this card would be a great way to say "well crap" I missed it.


I first stamped the Outhouse and Spot The Dog and colored them in with Copic Markers. Then I fussy cut each one out. On the background of my card, I used some green and blue color spray on my craft mat with a little bit of water and smooshed my card front down into the spray. I stamped the sentiment Well Crap on the card front then adhered the Outhouse & Dog to the card front using some foam squares. I colored under each one of them with a Copic Marker to give them a shadow. On the inside, I stamped a belated birthday stamp.


Stamps Used:

For the full list of supplies used, click HERE
See you next time!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!