July 5, 2022

Patriotic Let Your Dreams Take Flight Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. In honor of July 4th, I made a card, using some older Crackerbox Stamps.


I first stamped the flag, inking the stars in with some dark blue and the rest in a very muted dark red. Stamped the sentiment. Added the Statue of Liberty using a stencil. I went over the stripes in the torch with white, as to not have the stripes shine through too much. Brushed the body of the Liberty lady with whatever color was left on my brush (did a little bit of masking to not brush outside the figure. Took a fine liner pen and doodled the frame and doodled a bit around the Liberty Lady for more contrast.

The stamps I used:

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!