August 2, 2022

Harry Potter Stamps by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share two of my cards created with the new Harry Potter stamps.

My first card is a card created with tons of dimension. First, I created the card base using white smooth cardstock. Then, I embossed a second layer with a 3D embossing folder and inked some of the raised parts with White Pigment ink.

In a separate piece of cardstock, I stamped the Glasses included on the set Glasses & Lightening Bolt using VersaMark Ink. I let the ink dry naturally before continuing with the process. Then, I stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne two of the stamps recently released. I used the Owl With Scroll and the sentiment Don't Let The Muggles. I covered the stamped images with clear embossing powder and melted it with the heat tool. 

As a final touch, I colored the Owl with Scroll image with colored pencils, resized the layer, and mat it with colored cardstock.

More Magic Cards

My next card is a clean and simple design. I didn't want to compete with the magic of these fantastic images.

First, I inked the top of a layer created with white smooth cardstock using distress ink. I let the ink dry naturally before stamping the Castle of Hogwarts. Then, I stamped the sentiment Way to Go to complete the design.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you want to see all the details about the products I used to create today's card, you can find them HERE in my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG.

STAMPS USED:

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!