August 23, 2022

Just Start Over Card by Martha Lucia

Hi friends, Martha Lucia here to share a cute encouraging card. I created this featuring two different stamps, the Sassy Girl and the sentiment Don't Give Up.


The base of my card is metallic red cardstock. The second layer is a dry embossing piece created with white smooth cardstock and pasted directly over the card base. Then, on the center of the card, I pasted a strip of the same metallic red cardstock with a strip of foam tape to add more dimension.
I stamped the Sassy Girl, and the sentiment Don't Give Up at the same time using my MISTI. Then I colored the image with TriBlend Markers from Spectrum Noir and gave a few touches of pink color around the Sassy Girl with a sponge.
To finalize the card, I pasted the stamped images over the decorated card base with crafty foam squares.

You can find all the details and products I used to create this card listed on my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG. I love to have you as a visitor on my personal blog!

Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon with more inspiration!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!