August 24, 2022

Dragons In The Night Dragon Card

Hello and welcome!! This is Shanna with Caffeinated Craftiness!  I am here today with my next installment in my Fairy-Inspirational series all about the fabulous fantasy-themed stamps from Crackerbox Stamps.


Today's card is a slimline card that I used the Dragon Flying stamp and What's Life without Dragons stamps.  I had this background in my drawer and thought it worked perfectly for a few flying dragons in a galaxy night sky!  They were heat embossed in silver, as was the sentiment for a quick yet elegant look!

Do you keep a pile of backgrounds nearby that help inspire you when you are stuck??  I don't throw away much because inspiration strikes all the time!

Thank you all for stopping by! For the complete supply list, please visit my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness 
~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!