August 19, 2022

Minion Breaking The Rules Card

Happy Friday! Ericka here, and I hope you are all doing well. Today I have a quick and fun card using the Stuart with a Cupcake stamp and a new sentiment, I Mean It's Sorta Exciting.

I started by stamping both the image and sentiment on Bristol Smooth paper and coloring it up with my Zig Clean Color Brush pens. I love this fun image; it goes so well with so many Crackerbox sentiments, including this one. After all, who hasn't eaten a cupcake for breakfast, especially around a birthday lol.

 I used a foam blending brush and lightly added some Uncharted Mariner Distress Ink to the corners of my panel. I then attached it to a pattern paper I had in my stash.
And there you have it, a quick and fun card that can be used for various occasions. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!