September 2, 2022

Halloween Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with a Halloween Card. Today I am featuring the Boo Bug and the sentiment Boogie Nights. These two stamps work wonderfully together!


To make my card, I used white smooth cardstock. First, I created a card base in orange color using CenturaPearl cardstock. Then, I cut a second layer to the card in white smooth cardstock and a little small than the card base.


I inked the white layer with Distress Oxide Ink and let the ink dry naturally. Then, with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, I stamped the sentiment Boogie Nights over the inked layer and the Boo Bug onto white smooth cardstock. I added a few touches of color to the Boo Bug and fussy cut it with scissors. Then I pasted the card over the decorated layer using crafty foam tape. As a final touch, I added some stars created with the E-Z Runner Stars and Metallic Transfer Foil in gold color.

Stamps Used:

Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon!
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!