September 3, 2022

The Wand Chooses the Wizard Harry Potter Card

Hello and happy September, everyone! This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness with another red-rubber inspired project featuring stamps from Crackerbox Stamps!

September 1st is a HUGE day amongst Harry Potter fans, as it is the day the movies are all released.  I decided to honor that with another fun HP card!

For this card, I used the following stamps:

Wand of Hermione
Wand of Ron Weasley
Wand of Harry Potter
Wand Chooses

The card was a precut "step card" that I cut pieces of Kraft cardstock down to the dimensions of the card panels.  I heat embossed the stamps in a copper embossing powder and added a touch of brown distress ink around the edges with a blending brush. For my 2 side pieces I dry embossed them with an embossing folder from my stash to add some texture.  All in all the card came together pretty quickly and I absolutely LOVE the outcome!

You can find even more HP-inspired stamps over in the Crackerbox Stamps store HERE

That wraps up my card for today--thank you so much for stopping by!
See you all again soon, Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!