September 4, 2022

King of the Throne Birthday Card

 Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a snarky little birthday card to share, perfect for that special guy in your life. Here are all of the details.


Crackerbox Stamps Used:


First, I cut a card front from white cardstock and did a simple blend using Distress Oxide Ink and a blending brush. I then added the Happy Birthday sentiment to the bottom of the card front using black ink. 
I added a star border around the entire card using the Stars image and Distress Ink.  Stamp the toilet image onto white cardstock, and then add subtle color to it using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Fussy cut out the toilet and add to the card using Thin 3D Foam Squares. Add the card front to a white cardstock card front.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!