September 8, 2022

You're Glitter Glue Card

Hello crafty friends! Ericka here, and today I have another fun card using Distress Oxide blending and this great Glitter Glue sentiment. This sentiment is great and works with various cards, especially ones for your crafty pals.

I started with some Distress Oxide ink blending with Dusty Concord, Victorian Velvet, and Tattered Rose. Once my background was dry, I stamped the Glitter Glue sentiment in Versfine Clair black ink. I carefully sprinkled WOW! Clear Sparkle on the "glitter glue" portion of the sentiment and then clear embossing powder on the rest.
I stamped the Lady with Coffee in the same ink and clear embossed her as well.

I finished my card by adding some water droplets to lift off some ink and also added a little sparkle spray for shimmer. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!