October 27, 2022

Distress Ink Thanksgiving Card

 Hello friends, Ericka here, and today I have a Thanksgiving card I made using the Skeleton Leaves with Distress Inks and gold embossing. I love these gorgeous leaves and the beautiful details in the stamps.

I started my card using distress inks in Candied Apple, Crackling Campfire, and Walnut Stain and blending them together. I then used my spray bottle and lightly spritzed my background and lifted off some ink. Next, I used some Distress Ink Stain in Festive Berry and lightly spayed my background to add some darker color.
Once my background was dry, I used the Skeleton Leaves ( Maple Line Leaf, Skeleton Leaf 1, 2, and 3) and gold embossed them. I love the look of these leaves in gold!

I finished my card with the Happy Thanksgiving Wishing sentiment, and white heat embossed it so it would pop on my dark background. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week getting crafty.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!