October 6, 2022

Halloween Lab Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a Halloween Lab card.

I used several new Halloween stamps from Crackerbox Stamps and a couple older ones to create my card. I first added some green paint along the top of my card front and let some of it run down to create drips. Then I stamped the Test Tubes and the Potion Bottle Tall and colored them in with Copic Markers. Next, I stamped the Corner Web to make it look like it was on the top of the Test Tubes and again in the top corner of the card front. Then stamped the Spooky Spider on one of the webs. I stamped some of the Potion Bottles, colored them with Copics and fussy cut them out, and adhered them with foam squares. For the sentiment, I used the Happy Halloween with Webs stamp.

STAMPS USED:
Happy Halloween with Webs
Test Tubes
Potion Bottles Set of 4
Potion Bottle Tall
Potion Bottle Round
Potion Bottle Thin
Potion Bottle Wide
Spooky Spider
Corner Web

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!