November 19, 2022

Happy Birthday Zap Card

Hello friends! Ericka here, and today I have a fun birthday card using the new Cat Sketchy stamp. I love the expression on this stamp and thought it would be perfect for a friend with a birthday this month.

I started with some distress oxide ink blending in Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, and Black Soot on Bristol smooth paper. I then lightly spritzed the paper and lifted off some of the ink. Once my background was dry, I used Carved Pumpkin distress spray and sprayed the middle of my background.

When the background was dry, I used the Cat Sketchy stamp along with the Birthday 11 sentiment and a coming soon speech bubble with the word zap and stamp and clear embossed them. I finished my card by coloring the cat's eyes and ears for a little fun.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!