October 8, 2022

Peek A Boo Ghost Halloween Card

Hello friends! Ericka here, and today I am playing with the new Halloween release and using the Tombstone Lg with this fun Peek A Boo sentiment that fits perfectly in the Tombstone.

I started by stamping the Tombstone and then did some Distress Oxide ink blending in Wilted Violet and Villainous Potion and used Ground Espresso for the ground. Once my ink was dry, I added a little surprise with a glow-in-the-dark Ghost Sketched. It was hard to get a good photo of the glow-in-the-dark portion, but here it is.

I also added the fun Happy Halloween with Web set to the inside of my card.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!