October 23, 2022

Ready for Thanksgiving by Martha Lucia

Hello there, Martha Lucia here! Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I am working on all my Thanksgiving cards, and today I have one created with a combination of stamps from Crackerbox.


First, I stamped the Viney Wreath onto a piece of smooth white cardstock using Kaleidacolor Ink in Tomato Vine Colors. Then, inside the wreath, I stamped the sentiment At Thanksgiving with VersaFine Onix Ink. I stamped the Pumpkin and Leaves in a separate piece of smooth white cardstock. I first inked the leaves with the same Kaleidacolor Ink Tomato Vine and then the pumpkin with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. To finalize the image, I colored the pumpkin inside with TriBlend Markers from Spectrum Noir before fussy cutting it with scissors.

I hope this easy and fun card inspires you with your Thanksgiving Cards! Have a wonderful day!
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!