October 24, 2022

Happy Halloween Card

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness, and I have one last Halloween card to share with you all today featuring some of my favorite new releases from Crackerbox Stamps!

I was itching to play with watercolors--so I absolutely am in love with how today's card came out!

These are the stamps I used in today's card:

Cat Sketchy
Ghost Sketched
Pumpkin Sketchy
Witching You

I loved the sketchy look of these stamps and tied them together. I stamped them all, using a masking technique, and heat embossed them onto watercolor paper.  The cool thing about heat embossing an image is that if you want to watercolor them, it helps you paint inside the lines!


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed the card, and I will see you all again soon with another red rubber inspired project!
~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!