October 4, 2022

Witching You Halloween Minion Card

Hello crafty friends! It's that spooky time of year, and today, I celebrate another fabulous Halloween Release from Crackerbox Stamps. Here are all the details on how I created my card.

Crackerbox Stamps Used:
Ghost Minion
Pumpkin Sketchy
Witching You...
Web Corners Set of 2

I created a simple blended card front using Distress Oxide Inks, a blending tool, and a mat. I call it my messy blend; that way, the combination and messy blending creates a smokey or foggy look. Then, using my MISTI and black ink, I added the sentiment to the card front and the spider web in the upper left-hand corner. Stamp the images onto white cardstock and add color to them using the Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Once dry, I fussy cut them out and add them to the card front using foam squares. Add glossy accents to the goggles of the Minion, and I added Stickles to the eyes and mouth of the pumpkin. Let dry.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!