November 25, 2022

Cool Reindeer Christmas Card

Hello Stampers, Vicky here today with a 'cool' Christmas card. Halloween and Thanksgiving are over, so now on to Christmas! The blue pocket is just a triangle with two outer edges glued.
I stamped Cool Deer and colored, cut around him, and put him on a red die-cut circle.
The die-cuts are from Spellbinder. Before I took the white card stock out of the die, I used a thin marker and went around the edges of the die.
I used the stamp, Have A Cool Yule.
I masked the work 'COOL' and stamped it on the white cutout. Then I stamped COOL in blue ink and colored over it with Copic Glitter Pen.
The snowflake is a button. I took the shank off the button and used a glue dot to adhere it.
Stamps Used:
Thanks for looking hope you enjoyed my card. 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!