November 23, 2022

Thankful Fall Leaf Card by Martha Lucia

Hi friends, Martha Lucia here to share my favorite fall stamps in a single card. Yes, on this card, I used several stamps over a simple layer. Let's take a look:


These stamps were released a few years ago, and since then, they have been some of my favorite stamps because of the amazing textures of these stamps.
I stamped mine onto white smooth cardstock using Kaleidacolor Ink in Tomato Vine colors on this card. It let me give different tones to each image. I stamped the sentiment Thankful using VersaFine Onix Ink.

The stamps used on this card are:

Thanks for stopping by, and I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving Day for you and your families!

Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!