November 12, 2022

Funny Snarky Ghost Card by Martha Lucia

Hello friends, Martha Luci here to share a funny, snarky Card created with stamps released a few days ago. If you didn't see the new release yet, you could find all the new beauties HERE. In my card, I am featuring the Comic Speech Bubble, the Comic Sayings Bam, OMG, WTF, the Ghost Sketched, and the sentiment Don't Scare Me.


To make the background of my card, I used a dotted stencil with distress ink. I stamped the images over the decorated layer using VersaFine Clair Ink and colored the details of the Comic Speech Bubble with a Neon Marker from Spectrum Noir.

STAMPS USED:

Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon with more inspiration!
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!