November 13, 2022

Magic and Bright Winter Christmas Card

Hi Everybody! I made this card with some of the older stamps from Crackerbox Stamps. They are still fabulous and just need to see some ink every once in a while.

I used patterned paper for my background and stamped the Blowing Snowflakes Tree, and the Magic and Bright sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed both. I took a grey Copic marker and drew along the tree trunk and branches and also along the sentiment to add some dimension. I took white gems and added them to the snowflakes - for the tiny snowflakes, I used Stickles. Sponged around the edges and added a silver thread.

The stamps I used:

I hope you like my card. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!