November 8, 2022

Grinchy Christmas Card

 Hello friends! Ericka here, and today I am creating a Christmas card using the newly released Grinch Standing and Grinch Saying Long stamps. The Grinch is one of my favorite Christmas movies, and I love both of these stamps. You could also get Grinch and Max stamps and expand the Christmas card possibilities.

I started by stamping the Grinch stamp and sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and clear heat embossing it. I stamped the image on Strathmore Sketch paper in tan and used my colored pencils to color him up. This is such a fun image to color and just large enough to add a little highlighting. Once I was done coloring my Grinch, I glued my card to a green card base. I love this sentiment; it is a good reminder as we head into the hectic holiday season. 

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!