November 27, 2022

Magic and Bright Minion Christmas Card

Hello crafty friends! Ericka here and I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Today I have a fun Christmas card I made using Bob the Minion with and fun Santa Hat

 
I started by stamping Bob and masking the top to add the Santa's Hat stamp. I colored it all up with some watercolor markers and then added the Snowflakes and heat-embossed the with a Turquoise powder for some fun sparkle. I then added some light shading around the card with Distress Oxide ink Salvage Patina and for some added fun, I used Liquitex Glass Beads as snow on the bottom of my card.

I then decided I wanted to make Bob a little more fun and stamped him and the hat on a separate piece of paper. After coloring them up, I added them to my card using an action wobble so he became more interactive.

I finished my card by adding the Magic and Bright sentiment and used some clear sparkle to heat emboss the image. I love this Santa Hat and can't wait to use it on some more of my minions to make fun Christmas cards. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!