December 2, 2022

Funny Christmas Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share a funny Christmas card created with a combination of stamps. You know that I love to stretch my products and combine them to create original layouts!


I used White Smooth Cardstock and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to make my card. First, I stamped the fabulous Santa and Reindeer Dancing and the sentiment Drunk and Disorderly on the top layer's left side. I colored the images with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. Then, in a separate piece of smooth white cardstock, I stamped the Grinch Sign Post, and after coloring it, fussy cut the image with scissors. I pasted it on the right side of the card using crafty foam tape, and to finalize the card, just added the decorated panel over a white smooth card base.

Stamps Used:

I hope you like this idea of creating a funny Christmas Card. Remember that we have a large collection of Christmas and New Year Stamps that you can consider HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!