December 3, 2022

Quick and Easy Snarky Christmas Card

Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna today with a fun new Christmas card that is super quick, easy, and adaptable to other occasions! 
Crackerbox Stamps has an amazing assortment of stamps, but the snarky ones are some of my favorites!  I needed a few more Christmas cards to send out this month, and I have a huge stash of pattern paper I am trying to use up (might be a tad guilty of hoarding paper).  One of my go-to quick card designs is to pair a sketch up with a sentiment---That's IT!  No coloring, no fussy cutting--just beautifully layered pattern papers and a sentiment.


For today's card, I chose a stamp that makes me laugh out loud every time I pull it out!  In my book, Deck the Halls is the perfect mix of snark and classic Christmas! I could also easily see this done in birthday patterns and a fun birthday sentiment!  Options are endless!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I will see you again with another fun red-rubber-inspired project soon!  For more information about this card and more, feel free to pop on over to my blog-- Caffeinated Craftiness
~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!