January 12, 2023

Have You Ever Thought ...funny card!

Hi there, Martha Lucia here to share with you a new card. Have you ever thought about creating a funny card for Valentine's? Well, this is my version of one!


To make this, I used smooth white cardstock. First, I created the card base, then stenciled a white layer with the striped stencil and distress oxide ink. In a separate piece of smooth white cardstock, I stamped the Emu Adele with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with the Antique Delicate Marker by TriColor Brush Markers from Spectrum Noir.
With a circle die, I cut the center of the stenciled layer and pasted behind it the colored Emu Adele. As a final touch, I stamped the sentiment Have You Ever and decorated it with a moon die in a dark color.

Stamps Used:

Thanks for stopping by, and remember that you can find more inspiration and valentine's stamps HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!