January 13, 2023

Shoot For the Moon Galaxy Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. It has been a while since I have made a galaxy background. It just felt right with those dark, long nights we are having in January......

I sponged green, yellow, blue, and pink distress inks onto a white card base and then sponged over my background with black soot distress ink, sponging less over the colored areas. That way, you get a nice galaxy background, although there are several different techniques. I stamped the rocket and the moon onto scrap paper. I colored them with alcohol ink markers and cut them out. Added water drops and white splatters to my background. Let it dry well. Stamped the sentiment and stars with Versamark ink and heat embossed them. Mounted the back panel onto a slightly larger card base.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting, and happy stamping!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!