January 27, 2023

Vintage Rose Friends Card

Hello crafty friends! Ericka here, and today I have a card I created for a friend using the Rose and Butterflies stamp. I also love the script of this True Friends Never Far sentiment, which lends to a vintage feel for my card.


I started by stamping the Rose and Butterflies stamp on an old book page I had painted using my gel press. I colored the image with some Posca pencils and then added the darker lines in with a black pen. I then fussy cut out the image and added it to a card base that I had stamped the True Friends Never Far sentiment.

I finished my card with some enamel dots to fill in some of the white space and add a bit more green to my card. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a great rest of your week.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!