January 5, 2023

Warm Winter Wishes Snow Globe Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today with my Crackerbox Stamps post. Another year - hard to believe! Time just keeps flying by.


I thought it was time to give that awesome snow globe some love. And since we are done with the Holidays, I focused on winter. I stamped the globe and cork and the snowman. I masked the snowman and brushed the globe. Added a little post-it window for the reflection. I colored the snowman with alcohol ink markers and added some Stickles to the snow. Stamped the sentiment and drew a frame around it. Cut it out. I also cut out the globe. Brushed some white ink onto a black card base and added the globe and sentiment. Mounted the black panel onto a slightly larger card base.

The stamps I used: 
Snowman Joy
Bowl/Globe & Cork
Warm Winter Wishes
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!

Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!