January 4, 2023

Be Yourself Minion Birthday Card

Hello and Happy New Year, crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I thought I would start the year off with a cute little birthday card featuring some fabulous Crackerbox Stamps. Here are all of the details.


Crackerbox Stamps Used:


First, I cut a white cardstock card front and blended the edges using blue ink. Then using My MISTI, I added the 2 sentiments to the middle of the card front. Adhere this to the white cardstock card base.



Stamp the Minion images and the large bow onto white cardstock using black ink. Add color to the images using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Fussy cut out the images and add them to the card front using foam squares. Add Glossy Accents to the goggle lenses of the minions and let them dry completely.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!