January 2, 2023

Winter Card by Martha Lucia

Hello there, Happy New Year! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I wish you the best for the new 2023! Today I have a winter card created with several stamps from our store. Let's take a look at the card. 

For the background, I used Snowflakes. I stamped them onto smooth white cardstock with Seafoam Ink. Then, I stamped the sentiment Life Knocks You Down and the Bear & Penguin Stamp. With Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored the Bear & Penguin Stamp with a few touches of Illustrator Markers. I resized the stamped piece and made a mat with basic black cardstock to paste it over the stamped background with crafty foam tape. I added a few rhinestones over the snowflakes as a final touch.

You can find these stamps HERE in Crackberbox Store. They have a huge collection of Winter Stamps, and if you plan your Valentine's projects, it is just the perfect moment to find all you want! 
Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon with more inspiration!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!