February 22, 2023

Do I Smell Jellybeans Easter Card

Hello everyone!  Nadine here again today with a sweet Easter card.


I created my card base and then folded the top corner down. Adhered some patterned paper on the folded down corner and on the card front, then adhered the folded corner down. I stamped the Smell Jellybeans sentiment on the inside of the card so it showed in the folded down corner. Then I stamped the solid Jellybeans in several different ink colors and fussy cut them out. I stamped and colored the Bunny Standing with Copic Markers, fussy cut him out, and then adhered the Jellybeans and Bunny to the front of my card.

STAMPS USED:
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!