February 23, 2023

The Color of Spring Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share a spring card with you. Have you visited our store looking for spring stamps? OMG, you will love all that we have!


This is one of my favorite stamps. First, I created the card base using smooth white cardstock. Then, on a separate layer of the same cardstock, I stamped the Boot & Roses image. I colored it with the new Tri-Color Brush Markers from Spectrum Noir. I pasted the colored layer directly over the card base.
I stacked some frames I kept when I resized my layers to create a special frame over the entire card. In this case, I used four whites and one in a different color to create a big contrast. Then, as a final touch, I stamped the sentiment Color of the Spring in a strip of white smooth cardstock and pasted it over the colored Boot & Roses. Finally, I added tiny black enamel dots.

Stamps Used:

See you soon with more inspiration!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!