February 4, 2023

Favorite Muggle Harry Potter Card

 Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a fun little Harry Potter themed card to share. I love the Harry Potter series of images. Here are the details on how I created this card.


Crackerbox Stamps Used:

Be sure to check out all of our Harry Potter themed stamps HERE.

Create a simple layered background using rich-toned cardstock on a cream cardstock card base. I added gold photo corners to the top layer for a little shine. Stamp the large Hogwarts Crest onto white cardstock using black ink, and add color to them using Zig Clean Color Markers. 

***Did you know that the Harry Potter Crests now come in 2 sizes. I used the larger size on this card, but they now come slightly smaller. 

Fussy cut out the image and attached it to the card front using foam squares. Stamp the sentiment onto cream cardstock using black ink. Cut out and add to the bottom of the card front using foam squares.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!