February 5, 2023

I Love You Just the Way You Are Card

Hi Everybody, Cornelia here today. Since Valentine's Day is coming, I figured a love-themed card is in order! I have made a similar card in the past - CASeing myself if you will...


I first stamped the heart with Versamark. Shifted the card a bit in my Misti and stamped it again with Versafine Clair black ink. Heat embossed with clear embossing powder. This way you get that white shadow. I masked a strip and sponged/brushed with distress inks. Added black splatters. Stamped the sentiment.

The stamps I used: 
Swirly Hearts
Just the way you are

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!