February 12, 2023

Unicorn Card by Martha Lucia

Hello there, Martha Lucia here to share a Unicorn Card created with the Stop Me Sentiment and the beautiful Unicorn Sweetie.


First, I stamped the Unicorn Sweetie and the Stop Me Sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Then I colored the unicorn with Tri-Color Brush Alcohol Markers from Spectrum Noir. In addition, I used a cloud stencil to create the background with distress oxide ink.
To finalize the card, I resized the stamped layer and created a faux frame with crumb cake card stock over a real red card base.

STAMPS USED:

Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you soon with more inspiration.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!