February 13, 2023

Go Bananas Minion Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. Time to ink up the Minions again - at least one of them. I just love them, those silly little creatures!


I used blue cardstock as the background. I used the banana stencil and I inked it up with yellow distress oxide ink, but I didn't get the coverage I wanted, so I heat-embossed the bananas with yellow embossing powder. Added some shading with a Copic marker. I then die-cut the scalloped rectangle and stamped the sentiment and the minion. The extra bananas I stamped on scrap paper. I colored with alcohol ink markers. Cut out the bananas and assembled everything.

STAMPS USED:

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!