February 8, 2023

Watercolor Bunny Butt Card

Hello crafty friends! Ericka here, and I hope you are doing well. Today I have a fun Easter card using the Bunny Butt stamp along with this awesome Does This Tail sentiment. This would also make a great spring card for any friend needing a smile.


I made my background with some Lindy's Magicals in Shabby Turbine Teal and Rusty Lantern Lime. I love the sparkle these watercolor powders add to any project. While it was drying, I stamped the Bunny Butt and colored it up with some of my alcohol markers. I added some clear sparkle to the tail because every bunny needs a sparky tail lol. I fussy cut it out and attached it to my card with foam tape to give it a little dimension. I white heat embossed this awesome Does This Tail sentiment to go above the image.


Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!