February 6, 2023

Wild Thing Valentine's Day Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a wild thing monkey Valentine's Day card.

For my card, I started by stamping the Candy Heart several times on my card front and then colored them in with Copic markers. Then with VersaMark, I stamped the Candy Heart Sassy Sayings on them and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
Next, I stamped the Monkey Love image and colored him with Copic makers. I traced a circle around the monkey and cut him out, leaving his tail, hand, and foot hanging off the edges of the circle. Then adhered him to the center of my card front with foam squares.

On the inside of my card, I stamped the Wild Thing sentiment in black ink and the Lips in red ink.

STAMPS USED:
Monkey Love
Candy Heart & Sassy Sayings Set
Candy Heart
Candy Heart Sassy Sayings
Wild Thing
Lips

For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
See you next time! Until then, happy crafting!
Nadine

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!